My roots are in garden maintenance. My first decade in the industry was as a gardener at one of the finest Japanese Gardens outside of Japan.
If you are looking for the cheapest “mow and blow” company, you should look elsewhere. If instead you are looking for a gardener that will get to know your property and to help guide it to a higher level, you have come to the right place.
I personally provide gardening and enhancement services, first because I enjoy it.
I also do it because I see landscaping as an integrated process that gives design, establishment, and care equal consideration and importance throughout the process of creating a landscape. Each aspect is considered inseparable from the whole.
If you have been looking for a garden maintenance provider that is committed to protecting the environment and wildlife habitat or is enthusiastic about organic products and principles then look no further.
Traditional services offered include:
- Scheduled Gardening Services (bi-weekly or monthly)
- Seasonal Clean up
- Perennial Bed Maintenance
- Shrub Pruning & Trimming
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance
- Redefining Bed lines & Mulching
Additional Services available:
- Native Planting Bed Maintenance
- Meadow Establishment & Maintenance
- Invasive Species Control
- Compost and Organic Fertilizer Application
- Integrated Pest Management
- Wildlife Habitat Enhancement